暂时还没有评论哦

课程:

洪恩环境英语第七册听力MP3下载

本节:

洪恩环境英语第七册第七课:They Serve Inexpensive Food To

总时长:4时19分 本节时长:6分

更新时间:202015-12-05

课程介绍

本专题主要为您总结了洪恩环境英语第七册的英语听力Mp3下载,包含第七册的课文部分和练习部分两大块,您可以在线听也可以下载到您的手机电脑上随身听.

  Lesson 7

Here,on the next page.I'll be right back.

这儿,在下一页上。我马上回来。

Jake,what's this story about?

杰克,这是什么题材的节目?

Fast food.Most Americans visit a fast-food restaurant once a week.

是有关快餐的。大部分美国人都要每周光顾一次快餐店,

They serve it quickly in a clean little restaurant.

快餐店服务非常快,店小而整洁,

People like it.

所以人们喜欢去。

Why do we shoot opictures of pouring and serving?

我们为什么拍倒水和服务的镜头?

This part of the story is on why fast-food restaurants are efficient.

节目的这部分是反映快餐店为什么效率高的。

What happens on page 3?

第三页写什么?

OK.I order a soda and a hamburger for myself.

嗯,我为自己点了一杯苏打和一个汉堡包,

Then another person gets coffee for me.

然后另外一人给我拿了杯咖啡。

Who brings the coffee to you?

谁给你送咖啡?

No one.They give it to me at the counter.

没有人给我送去,他们在柜台上给我。

But that doesn't matter.

这没什么关系。

I need some good pictures for narration.

我需要一些叙述时用的好镜头。

Find some good pictures for me.

给我找一些好镜头。

So you don't need to be there?

那你不必去那儿了?

I'll read an introduction.

我要读一篇介绍。

Then you and the cameraperson shoot some great pictures.

你和摄影师一起去拍些好镜头

Look for great closeups.Find some good pictures for me.

找一些大特写拍下来。请给我找一些好镜头。

May I have your order?

您来点儿什么?

Yeah.Could I have two cheeseburgers? Two cheeseburgers.

嗯,我要两个奶酪不汉堡?两个奶酪汉堡。

With everything?Yes,please.

所有的配料都要吗? 是的。

Will that be all? Uh,large fries. Large fry.

就这些了吗? 嗯,还要大包薯条。 大包薯条。

Would you like ketchup,sir? Uh,yeah.

要番茄酱吗,先生?呃,要。

Salt and pepper? Yeah. There you go. Thank you.

盐和胡椒粉呢? 要。 给您。谢谢你。

You're welcome.Anything to drink? I'd like a chocolate shake.

不客气。喝点什么吗? 我要一杯巧克力奶昔。

Small,medium,or large? Large.

要小杯,中杯,还是大杯?大杯的。

Will that be all? Yes.

就这些了吗? 是的。

For here,right? Yes.

在这儿吃吗? 对。

$4.31,please.Out of 20...

请付4美元31美分。您给了20美元。

10,11,12,13,14,15,69makes 20.Thank you.

10,11,12,13,14,15,再加上69美分,您给了20美元,找您15美元69美分。谢谢!

OK.Is the camera on?I give the order to the cashier.

好。摄像机准备好了吗?我把菜单给收银员。

The cashier gives the order to the cook.

收银员把菜单给了厨师。

She just hits a button.SO we'll shoot close-ups.

收银员只是按了下按钮。下面来拍摄特写镜头。

Smile for the camera. The cook sees the order.

对着镜头笑一笑。厨师看了看菜单。

The cook gives the orer to the cashier.

厨师把菜单给了收银员。

Someone pours a soda for the customer.

有人给顾客倒了一杯苏打水。

The cashier serves the order to the customer.